GripTwister Tours and Guide Service
* * * * * * * * * *

Required Documents

* * * * * * * * * *

Here are the documents to bring with you on this ride.

Passport.  Use for re-entry into the US at the border.
While an EDL (Enhance Driver's License) is also an accepted form of identification for re-entry, the EDL is technically only usable for land crossings.  This means that if you need a life-flight in an emergency, a passport will be necessary.   For this reason, we recommend all riders have a passport.

Motorcycle registration.  Also, a letter from the legal owner (if not you) permitting you to take the motorcycle into Mexico. You will need this/these should you be stopped by police for an infraction, and also to file a claim with your Mexican auto insurance should the need arise.

Mexican auto insurance documents.

Medical/Evac/Travel insurance documents.

If you have any questions about the tour, please Contact Us